Tomorrow is the day my life begins. Metaphorically.

Launch of 8 Minutes Youth Film Competition and after that, 8 days of hectic filming, editing, and studying. I don't know how the last bit came to exist. I'm figuring out how to do the last part simultaneously, but I guess I'll pull through.

Anyway, I went over to my sister's place the other day and this was what happened:

Brother-in-law: Talks to my 4-year-old niece. Sophie, I heard Haris kissed you the other day, eh?

Sophie: NO!

My sister: What? He kissed you? Is he your boyfriend??!!

Sophie: NO!!! He's not my boyfriend. He's my best friend.

My sister: WHAT? YOU HAVE A BOY BEST FRIEND? Okay. Never mind. Can you have a boyfriend, or not?

Sophie: No, ummie!

My sister: How old can you have a boyfriend?

Sophie: Counts her fingers. 5!

Kids say the darnest things, eh? She got her first kiss at 4. How cute.

On a happier note, I am hyperventilating. Why is that happy? Because I say so.

SKREM PRODUCTIONS, LET'S GO!!!