Thanks to Starbucks' Caramel Macchiato, I have been awake since 6am this morning till 1am.

8 Minutes launch was great, saw a lot of former Temasekians who are entering the competition this year, as well as some people who claimed that they went to school with me when I was younger. Today was too hectic for me, especially when I don't have cash and transport. If it wasn't for my mum, I don't think we would start filming tomorrow.

So yes, tomorrow marks day 2 of the 8 day we have for the film. I hope to get some still shots tomorrow so I can put it here for the viewing pleasure of the people.

Anyway, this is a very good short film. Witty, funny and drama-like. Too bad there's some vulgarities, if not they would have qualified for the international participation category of 8 Minutes Youth Film Festival.