Sometimes, I question myself what am I doing in a Junior College. Not just any, but Meridian JC. Pressure is amounting; A levels, 8 Minutes and life. After this week, I hope things will go to a plateau for a bit. I cannot take the ups and downs I'm going through now, not always, at least.

The weekend was eventful. I wish I could have cropped a part of it our my memory, though. I knew Zahrah was right, I should have not did what I did, or rather, am still doing. Filming is done, editing is on going and voice recording for another group is on this Friday. I'm honoured that one of this year's participant approached me to do narration for his film. I get a sneak peek!

Just three more months, Sham. You have to hang on to that dream. Don't just leave it aside.

"Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but don't quit."
- Conrad Hilton

May we cross paths again sometime, eh?