Some times, I feel like being a cat. A domestic cat, at least. It's fun to laze around all day and have someone to hug and snuggle you to sleep. Now that's life.

So SKREM Productions has ended its latest project, Telor Hangus, yesterday morning. I had two cans of Red Bull original on Saturday night and managed to stay awake till 4pm yeterday. Shiok. I am happy with the film, but not contented enough. I guess my expectations are way too high for myself this time round. No crew, no Macbook to work on, no support - some of the difficulties I faced through out the 8 days. But I guess God has other plans for me. Managed to use Sofrie's Macbook for editing on the last day of the competition. I think he gave in when I called him at 3am on Saturday morning, crying on the phone.

Just one picture till the results are out. More behind the scenes photos are on my Facebook.

I am beginning to think that I want to do this for a living. I just need the strength I used to have. For some reason, I'm losing the self-esteem I used to carry around.

On another note, I would like to thank these people for their help:

Adam - for being a great cameraman
Sofrie - for taking the role of my lead actor, for lending me your Macbook and for being a true friend
Liyana - for tolerating the crew's nonsense and being the sound woman!
Afiq - for doing a great job in Telor Hangus
Akmal - your presence itself made the film even more impactful
Cik Ati - for being the next SURIA makcik actress. All my friends think you're from SURIA
Cik Syam - for letting us use your house. Sorry we messed it up!
IBU - I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR DRIVING US AROUND AND GIVING ME THE SUPPORT I NEEDED THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE COMPETITION.

So that will be my Oscars speech unless I get to do a proper one.