"To strong people, even the bitter winds of adversity can feel like a joyous spring breeze. To weak people, every problem or obstacle is a source of hellish suffering."
- Daisaku Ikeda -

My emotions have been playing it out on me. I don't know where all these sadness and 'misery' came from. Perhaps that COMPASS talk on university admissions triggered off a chain of emotions. Confusion, disappointment, heartbreak and the list goes on.

I confided in Sarah the other day, and she kept asking me "What do you want to be?". I gave her answers but she kept asking. I said I want to inspire yet she kept asking. I never answered her question. There's so many things I want to do, I can do. But so long as I achieve my aim of bringing the Malay community to greater heights, I'm sure I'll be contented.

Contented - but will I ever be satisfied?

My dreams versus theirs'. My wants versus my needs.

I'm all out to take the risk, yet there's a 'but' that's holding me back, somehow.

Anyways, thanks so much for cheering me up. That message greeted me this morning with a smiley and it brought a smile to my face. After all, without tasting a break down one can not appreciate a build up.

"Do not loose heart or despair - if you are true believers you have the upper hand."
[Qur'an 3:139]