FILM = For Islam, Love and Music.

I had a sudden epiphany while going up the escalators of Esplanade after Dental Appointment. My three loves combined into one. Jay Jay says it gives a whole new meaning to films. Why should Hollywood and Bollywood dominate the film industry when we Muslims can as well? And local films serve as a platform for local music to be heard. The love part? Everyone experiences love - family, friends and passion are what people love.

Post A Levels, I have loads of plans. But priorities must be set, eh? Just like how I place the A levels as a priority over my current desires.

I cannot wait for the release of Muallaf and the eventual Talentime, both by Yasmin Ahmad. Production is in process and I must say it's as eye-catching as her previous films; Rabun, Sepet and Gubra. On another note, I'm unable to join in the fun at Singapore Malay Film Society (SMFS) with the start of filming for Genggam (Fist), Singapore's first Malay feature film. Oh wells, I have 8 months to kill after A's and that time shall be spent on my next project, insyaallah.

It's 2am, and Neslo really makes me stay wide awake.