I MUST GET MY HANDS ON THIS BEAUTIFUL PAIR OF LOVELY HEADPHONES!!!!!

I saw this on teenvogue.com and immediately went to search for it. I don't care if it's USD54 cause I'll have the entire month's allowance to pay for it! Ramadhan is coming, and that means I'll be losing weight and more money to buy things.

AND ONE OF THOSE THINGS IS THIS PRETTY HEADPHONES!

I'm hyperventilating as I type this. It's like a blessing in disguise that my old ones broke.

THOU SHALT ME MINE!!!!!!

So it's one day to Ramadhan. Terawih, late nights and early mornings. The only thing I miss is the noise that used to fill the house. This year, it's gonna be even more quiet. Mom's working, brother may be working and I guess I'll be alone in the house. If it gets too creepy, I'll probably break fast at Ghufran. I can't be bothered to cook for myself, really. I'd rather cook for many.

Before I get emotional, I better go off. I don't want to spoil my night, somehow.

PS: Whoever gets the headphones before I do, I'm gonna kill you.

PPS: I'm not kidding.