My Magic - Eric Khoo's latest film about an alcoholic magician and his son - is finally going to be screened in local cinemas on 26 September 2008!

And I am going to be the one of the first few to catch it! No I did not get any premiere tickets. I'm just going to be the first one in line to watch the film.

Two other films I'm anticipating are from Yasmin Ahmad, Muallaf and Talentime. They just finished shooting for Talentime and Muallaf is apparently not distributed yet - or perhaps they are not going to distribute it. Well it is controversial for a Malay/Muslim actress to shave her head bald, but I'll give my praise to Sharifah Amani to do something I haven't had the guts to do yet.

Yes. I want to shave my head.

Anyway, it's almost a week of Ramadhan and everything has been going on pretty good. Prelims in 3 days time and that's not good.

Just let it be over, please.