Ramadhan is coming to an end pretty soon. Which means Prelims are officially over and A's will be haunting me next.

It was a bad day today - horrible dental appointment which is causing my upper jaw to hurt really bad AND the sastera paper that killed the six of us. I'm glad I'm taking off my braces really soon, 13 November, but I know I'll miss it. I like to think braces as accessories. Since I can't wear earrings when I'm out, my braces become my bling. Then again, they are hurting me bad. Ugh. But somehow I still have a huge appetite. I'm wearing light blue now since my baju raye is blue! Ok, will be blue. I haven't bought the baju but will do so on Saturday!

Breaking fast with the Kool Kentals tomorrow at some new restaurant in Simei! I wanted to try out Eighteen Chefs but the menu does not look as good as it sounds. Hmmm.. I think I prefer Badoque still.

It's 5 weeks to A levels and I am figuring out a way to disable my internet connection permanently, or until I finish the exams. Maybe I should spoil the wireless detector or something, eh?

I may be on a hiatus from Monday onwards. Even if I'm not hiatus, I'll probably upload some of my essays up here so that everyone can benefit!

PS: I'm thinking of shifting blog because I realised I've been on sharmee.blogspot.com for four years. I need a career switch!